Latest release from Agnes Finney

ARIEL in Lavender, Champagne, Green and Red.

I adore Agnes outfits, but this one is just love at first sight for me, is another of my favs and of course in Lavender :) my fav color.
And the good news? is in Discount until midnight 11 July.

For me is like a Victorian Gown, nice textures, specially in the corset.
when I saw it, had to have it.



Also recently released
Queen Viola
Pink - Lavender - Champagne

Is hard go to Agnes store, because you want all the gowns, or almost all :)
and after you decide wich one you like, another problem, choose the color, all are sooo gorgeous :)
But you never will be disappointed with your purchase

My Precious now offering a free group enrollment period from today to 16th July. 
If you want to enjoy various member exclusive discount dresses, it's time to join group now. 

How to join? 
1) Visit the mainstore. There is a pink board with a gold prim. Click the gold prim and choose to join "SL group". 
Or 
(2) Copy and paste this link in chat: 
secondlife:///app/group/ae2ea40a-43b4-43d6-ae51-424bee7c0b08/about

Click the link and you will get to the join group page. 

Your Limo to Agnes Store

Comments