CHAPPELLERIE MissMila

Hats, hats, hats... Cute, crazy, elegant, Avant Garde, Big, small, whatever you like you can find it now at


Like Mila sayd:

..."As everyone know I love headpieces and hats... and so I thinked i'd like to have a little cute shop, only for my crazy hats! 
A Chappellerie... I can't tell you why but for me is a very romantic place... a place for Madame... :) 

Wearing a Hat is a matter of freedom, of fantasy, happyness or sadness...Strong personality and irrepressible fantasy...is a way for express ourselves...and most of all, it is so funny! 

For this first release I asked to some friends to help me, wearing some of my hats in their own way... I think all of them are amazing and so beautifull! 
Anna, Cole, Buffy, Miaa, Mia, Riri, Sophielle, love you all!"...




CHAPPELLERIE MissMila by *SF* Souvenir d'Italie

CHAPPELLERIE MissMila by *SF*Ti ho visto bene

Your Limo to Chappellerie to see alllll the new hats

Comments