TrenDinG #1

OMG!!! between RL, kids, routine, run here and there, SL, shows, stylings, posts, cleaning inventory, I just noticed NOW that passed the 50.000 Hits YAY!!!
Thank you sooooooo much to all my sweeeeeet readers and followers, my reason to be here :)))))
Thank you for let me be in your screen and show you my little blog <333

From today I'll add TrenDinG to my blog, just styling, LM and pic, sometimes I have no idea what to write in descriptions with my bad english hehe and I know sometimes we bored to read it all, just want to see the pic and were to get it.

So here we go, starting with:

Vero Modero Mesh Sweaters
[VM] VERO MODERO / Colourful pant Yellow
[VM] VERO MODERO / Loose Sweater XS  Lady 1
[VM] VERO MODERO / Colourful pant Red
[VM] VERO MODERO / Loose Sweater XS  Flower

Your Limo to Vero Modero

Styling Card:
::Exile::Crush:Autumn Hair @ the HAIR FAIR
Madrid Solo- Lip Base- Small Size- Red
Madrid Solo- Lash Out- Gold
Maitreya Gold - Salience Golden Brown Shoes
[AM] Set Durban
!*Bliss Hair*! Mendy Hair - Marron Glace @ the HAIR FAIR
EarthStones Mens Bullseye Necklace - Gold/Smoky Quartz
[[LD]] Major: Resort Pumps 17

Comments