*LpD* Bags, Bags and more Bags, and News too :)

OMG, I'm so crazy and busy in SL and RL
and just noticed that we ;) passed the 60.000 hits,
I'm just "WOWed" can't believe that a blog that started 2 years ago will be this amazing,
I enjoy so much doing it and the reason to exist is all you, my lovely readers.
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for like my blog!
Now back to work, can't stop ;)

LpD just released Boots and Bags to match.
I always was a passionate for *LpD* accessories,
 her bags are incredible, so real, like RL ones.
Different colors in duo-tones and different ways to attach them.
*LpD* - *Dalia* Dress Red Tones
*LpD* - *Dalia* Mini Jacket Military - Buttons
*LpD* - *Geena* Boots Sand
*LpD* - *Geena* Bag in diff colors

The makeup is a special edition of the original *Preziosa* makeup, 
designed for the Gypset Market and available only there for all the month for a special price 99L$
and eyelashes are included.
*LpD* MakeUp - *Preziosa* Special
Your Limo to LpD

Styling Card:
blackLiquid MAKEUP -  just gloss
-Belleza- Betty Med Blonde brows
blackLiquid MAKEUP - olive green glitter shaddow
/Wasabi Pills/ Noriko Mesh Hair - Golden
Hair by EMO-tions Shena

Comments