Mansfield by HHC

Back after a wonderful time with my family, 
but missing badly my little brother, hope to see him soon :)

Hope that all of you had a lovely time in your holidays, in Christmas and in the New Year celebrations, just wishing to all my readers and followers the best of the best ALWAYS!!! 
in both lives and continuing together this 2014.

Back to work and need to blog like crazyyyyy, 
so stay tuned because the next days will be a lot to read.

My first modeling work for this 2014 was for a very special person in my SL, 
the sweet Heth owner and designer of "Heth Haute Couture",
thank you Heth for let me pose for you :)

This time he released this gorgeous female suit

M A N S F I E L D 

Created for the powerful business woman, ready to conquer the world with her attitude.





Your Limo

 I´m also wearing in the pics below, the new handbag from Azoury, 100% original and mesh
only at the marketplace
 AZOURY - Chic Bag (Tender)

Comments