Grace

I not like wear white in RL or in SL, but this gown I have to tell you,
is just heavenly!!! Adore it and looks fab in white.
Super delicate, I love how moves and fit the body and the back is just OMG!!!

 DESIR Grace dress

 
Viv have a hunt for Halloween that is still at the store and she sayd:

"I got visited by a mischievous witch who spotted my latest dress in the shop.. .she thought it'd be a good trick to play for Halloween to scatter the pieces of it all over my shop, could you all come and help me gather the 7 bottles inside which she put the pieces of my dress?"

You need to found a little bottle with green poison.


Your Limo
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thalassa/213/90/25

Styling Card:
MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Asian - cotton
[KOOQLA] Shake Lipstick06
NOX. Shock Shadow [Ghost]
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
[MANDALA]Milky Way Bangle/white
[MAG] - LUX

Comments