Time to give :)

Hiiii, we love shopping, find freebies, have fun, dance, travel around SL, but sometimes we need to stop and help too.
About 2 weeks ago I went to a casting and YAY! I was accepted to be a part of Spirit Modeling Agency to do charity events.
Spirit Modeling agency is a proud partner and group of High Spirits and The Spirit of Canada, President and CEO Spirit Lexington, a non-profit SL organization dedicated to raising awareness and funds for RL charitable organizations. Charitable Registration NO: 12799 3608 RR0001.  )
"Keeping the Spirit of Giving Alive!"

High Spirits is a non-profit organization authorized to raise money for:
The Susan G  Komen Foundation
The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation 
The Heat and Stroke Foundation and 
The Haiti Relief & Recovery Fund.  

Trendsetters is the music club for High Spirits, and frequently hosts fantastic live fundraising events.
The lovely shopping area features some of the top designers in SL - who graciously donate a portion of all sales made here to the organization!   
Please stroll along the lakes and through the woods and enjoy the quiet coversation and cuddle areas.
  And don't forget to stop and light a candle at the Meditation Garden in memory of a lost one.




I made 3 products to sell in my stores to give my little contribution to this cause, why? because I in some way want to help and I lost my Daddy 5 years ago with Cancer, so this is my way to keep his memory alive with me in SL.
This Leg Warmers are a Special Edition for October Breast Cancer Month,
includes the boot Base and 100% off the payment will go direct to the foundation.
The price is 95L (just 0.37$) ;)

This cute Teddy Bear is a Special Edition too, and have pink Ribbon Emitters.
The price is 60L and 100% goes for the foundation.

This Pumpkin Set have a flickering Pumpkin, butterflies emitter and 2 pink pumpkins
This set is 65L and 50% goes to the foundation

Also in obSexyon you can buy a Box full of goodies from High Spirits for 0L and a little Angle that I created Specially for you for 0L too.

Thank you for your support, and even if you not buy nothing, go and get the goodies :)
XOXO

Lua
A feeeew years ago with my dad, Miss you :)
This little contribution is for you :)
I love so much this pic :)

Comments