Hipnose Fashion Show @ CWS

Anrol Anthony: better be blogging this good Lua
LOL with this pressure I have to do it well, but OMG! My lag was terrible, the worst ever, I just walked straight away when I do my last walk, ended in the other backstage haha, but was funny :), and I have to do my walks, and take pics of the models and take notes, so here we go and will see if I did it ok lol :)
(sorry if someone is not there or not rezzed lol, lovely lag :)
Nany Piaggio and Fillippo Piaggio are the owners and designers of Hipnose, 
check the nice and sexy gowns, different colors, textures, fabrics and designs makes this outfits perfect for any elegant occasion.
Tiny little bows adorn the tops of the black pointed low strapped stiletto. A sleek tight fitting skirt that gently flares starting at the knees to a small side train that swirls gently around the feet, the dropped swag on hips gives it just that right touch of elegance that is carried upward in the body shaping low cut bodice accented by the spray of a asymmetrical feathered collar, blending nicely with the feathered half mask all finished

Pointed toed black high heels with a sheer black nylon shown off by the tea length dress. The full skirt of pleated layered with a stiff lace, moves and sways with each swing of the hips where it it becomes formfitting in its daring cut away lace bodice, leaving the shoulders bare. Long leather gloves along with the cute little hat and lace collar choker gives it the sophistication pulling it all together.

 The bodice is adorned with glimmering white accents, very high cut thong and long flexy skirt, with semitransparent fabrics.

 
  Beautiful evening gown perfect for a formal event for the woman who does not need to over accessorize with jewels.
I have to do a few backstage pics, this outfit is omgosh!
It is a slimming, hip-hugging skirt that sports slits on both sides revealing my long legs.  The top that I chose for this terrific skirt is the one baring my midriff.  It is a sexy, sleeveless  halter top with a low-cut V-neck.
 


Nany Piaggio

Your Limo to Hipnose

Comments