TrenDing #286 with Azoury, Oddity, Vanity Hair

OMG!!! Just a few days ago I had less than 200.000 Hits, Today I have the amazing surprise that I have 201.000 hits and new followers, this is the best reward ever.

Thank you so much to all who trust in me and like what I do
201.000 Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Back to work :D
News from Oddity, this nice pants in mesh and shirt with flowers fabric that includes the little top,
both pants and shirt can be managed via HUD to change the colors with a looot of options and they are sold separated.

One of my favs hair is deffo this newest from Vanity,
Winehouse, love it, love it and love how you can play with the strecks and made them diff colors.

And I added the little adorable clutch from Azoury
made for The Epiphany Gacha Event.

ODDITY Shirt -Patti- Aloha I [150715W]
ODDITY Pants -Audrey- Knitted [150725W]
Vanity Hair::Winehouse-Must Haves Pack
AZOURY - Epiphany - G (COMMON)

Comments