I got your number

I really enjoy Blacklace creations with hand made textures keeping the bases of SL and can wear system outfits :) and also have different appliers.
This new set like always is gorgeous and will made you feel sexy as always.
I´m also wearing "I got your number" breaking a little the classic and super elegant designs
of Chop Zuey using chains and big numbers, love it!!!
This set is made for the 30/31 event, were Chop Zuey is a sponsor,
 I´ll post more about it, tomorrow.

~Blacklace~ Sahara: Violet Floral Set w/ Omega Hud 6
Chop Zuey - I Got Your Number Set

Your Limo.

Styling Card:
Pose by Aerial Sexy Down, Pose Fair Gift
Arca 04
Lips Qork Black by Alge
MK Eyes Liner up Silver by Alge's Designs
enVOGUE HAIR - Natalie
[R] Allure Cadenza Lavender Rose
[R] Allure Lotus Zipper Stiletto (Rigged-Charcoal) 

Comments