TrenDing #320 with Finesmith, Muse Poses & Vanity Hair

Long time I not post for Finesmith, I remember the old days in my modeling when I started and did casting for this amazing brand, sometimes I miss my old SL days, was so different, but I'm happy with all that I reached, my friends and all the designers that trust in me :) can't complain at all!!!

Finesmith latest release is this gorgeous mesh dress with of course, the jewels.
This necklace with earring is very delicate and have a nice design.

My nice friend Audrey Creski is back in SL with her amazing poses, I missed them so much,
I use them a looooot!!!
She is back with new set of poses and stores YAY!!!
Welcome back Audrey :)
In both pics I'm using poses from the new Set

My sweet Tabata always creates hairs that I can't stop use, like this sexy chic short style one.

F I N E S M I T H SHAY WHITEBLUE
The Muse Poses - Yosun Fat Pack Review
Vanity Hair::Flow-Must Haves Pack


Styling Card:
Location, Paris Je T'Aime
Lips Qork Red02 by Alge
MK Eyes Soft Liner Black by Alge's Designs

Comments