Posies Fall Hunt

Hiya, Posies have a hunt with 5 great poses, I like their poses have a few and are great.
I find the Hunt gift is liiittle but easy to find ;)


The Hunt starts today at 4:00pm SLT
5 Fae Poses, I hope you like!

*Hint: I am below when your above, I am behind when your infront, I am sometimes above when when your below.

Novembers Group Gift & Top Model Cycle 15 Poses are coming.

Main Store LM:

Add Posies on Flickr: www.flickr.com/anataliahoni
Add Posies on Plurk: www.plurk.com/posies
Fallow Posies Blog: www.posiesposes.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Would you happen to know how long the hunt will be going for please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh, I'll check it inworld, but is just 1 box that you have to find, and is not hard to find :), the creator is not in SL too much these days for RL reasons, but I'll try to ask the end date.
    Thank you for read my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leigh, the hunt is still in the store, but I don't know until when, also they have a new hunt I'll blog it too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment