My Precious October Specials

The latest release from Agnes is a romantic dress in golden tones, making reminds me the golden leaves that I love to see in Fall falling from the trees.
They are similar, the difference is the puffy soft skirt and the delicate flowers in the chest
and the other is a skinny skirt with a black belt, both are just gorgeous and colors and fabrics are based in golden yellow tones with flowers.

Agnes Finney October Special


 Agnes Finney October new Dress will be released these week.


When you go to the store to see and get any of the elegant outfits from Agnes, not forget to wear your tag and stop by the VIP wall, were you can get the exclusive outfits for a super reduced price, 
like this one that I missed but get it :)
If you're not a member the price is a little higher.

Agnes Kathy Dress

Your Limo to My Precious 

Comments