Ready for the Fall with Prism

I can´t believe that is almost Autumn,
or the world start to spin faster or with the daily routine times fly so fast :D

PRISM is ready to celebrate the season offering great outfits.
Warm fall tones, cozy sweaters, sexy outfits.

The group gift is this nice set of pants, sweater and scarf.

Prism Gayle by Journey

Kika is a new mesh set of sweater and pants.
The show that I´m wearing in this pic are from a brand that I discovered by accident but I totally love them and gladly I´ll blog for this lovely brand, ESSENZ.
Essenz - Chicago (Cream)

Prism Kika by Journey in Brown and Ashes of Roses

Your Limo

Styling Card:
AZOURY - Heima Purse (Tile) at L´accessories
Pink Acid Mildred Lips & Teeth - Nude
elymode: makeup - heavy liner 4/13 - brown
*LpD* Skins - *Barbara* LipGloss Bright
elymode: makeup - sienna mixes - brown
Clawtooth: Merci beaucoup - Bombshell Blonde

Comments