Trending # 113 with Vanity Hair & Nya´s

OMG Official Blogger for Vanity Hair!!!
WOW!!! I faint when I receive the IM asking if I want to be Vanity´s Blogger, I use Vanity since I have memory in SL lol and of course since I have L$ to spend, I had to camp a loooot to get the stuff that I want at the begining :D good old days btw :)

Oki so all know that I posted a lot wearing Vanity, but now is official and let me show you the latest release from Tabata Jewel.

 B O H E M I A N   R A P S O D Y
Nice braids and big flowers to add if you like, 
made this hair another must have from Vanity.

Vanity Hair: Bohemian Rapsody-Fatpack
Vanity Hair:Flower Attachment

Plain Colors Sneakers with HUD to change color
Samba Capri Pants in Red
I Love You Tank Top

And from Nya´s the cutest releases, colorful top, capri pants
and cool sneakers with changeable colors via HUD.

Styling Card:
*elymode* makeup - spring - green
*LpD* Skins - *Barbara* LipGloss Dense
khaki/moss [MANDALA] [MANDALA]Anuttra Ring
[MANDARA] Takara Bangle Dark wood

Comments