New @ Miamai

As soon I get the NC with the new releases from MiaMai, I have to fly there and see the amazing Futuristic AvantGard Couture that she have in the store called Black Label.
And this is what I bought:
The Miamai_[BlackLabel]_Ansiotropic Jacket have a lot of options to mix&match it, corset,jacket,jewels,gloves, you decide the way you want to use it.

Miamai_[BlackLabel]_Equinox Pants are the perfect match for the jacket and you can play a lot woth bot outfits to create your unique look.
SoleSpento Dress and Hat

Your Limo to MiaMai to check this amazing outfits

I loved so much the outfit, still now wearing it and also I went to a Concert yesterday to show it :) with my new hair from Truth and my new Skin from laqroki, I Love SL :))
The next post will be about the Craig Lyons concert at Enzo Champagne Store




Comments