A Winter's Tale FS

Hi, I want to add a few pics from the Fashion Show "AWinter's Tale" organized by Morgane Batista and Sue Moonwall, the Runway was lovely, with snow, snowed trees, frames.
I can't save the NC with the info of the outfits because was so laggy that day, things hardly attached, was bald in my second walk, glad I can TP to home and change my outfit and came back just on time for my walk.
Here you have a few pics that I have time to take :)
Katherine in purple is created by Docseree Mistwalker from DMG Creation

Yuki, created by Shinichi Mathy from Shiki is presented by Morgane Batista.
Ophelie created by Lillou Merlin from Lillou's Designs is worn by Sue Moonwall.




Punk Lace is a creation of Shinichi Mathy from SHIKI
Ice Princess created by Swaffette Firefly from SF Design is gracefully worn by Eliza Antorian.
Siddharts tux ice a creation from SF Design by Swaffette Firefly is elegantly worn by Thunder Barthelmess.

Comments