Moon & the night

Is not new that I a moon lover, and LpD fan, 
I blog for Neve since my begginings in the amazing world of blogging,
and every new release from LpD is music for me :).
I'm very glad to can blog to all the brands that trust in me and let me style for them their creations in my little corner here, share the secrets with all my readers and followers,
thank you once again for trust in my and for like my blog :)

Moon & the Night is one of the latest release from LpD, is a lovely fluffy, puffy long dress.
Comes in White or Black, and of course you can mix it,
includes top, skirt and corset.
 *LpD* - *Moon & The Night* Dress Moon
*LpD* Skins - *Rose* White

Your Limo to LpD

Styling Card:
- Shoes Linda -  REDGRAVE
(L) White/silver [MANDALA] [MANDALA]Anuttra Ring
.:EMO-tions:. * KAREN*/blonde
C(R)[MANDALA]Milky Way Bangle/white
Pose by Di's Opera

Comments