TrenDing #61 with LpD

First of all I want to apologize for be a little AFK from SL and blogging, this week a lot of things in my RL, my mom just arrived on Monday after 1 year of not sawing her and my kids have a lot of activities before school ends, but here we go with a lot of posts during the next days :)

Two dreamy designs form LpD, the latest ones.
Soft, feminine, romantic feeling like a cupcake wearing them :)
(I don´t know why I say that lol but was the firs thing that come to my mind, I adore cupcakes hehe and the tones and textures reminds me a yummy cake :)
 
 *LpD* - *Kira* Outfit Sand

*LpD* - *Fiona* Outfit Blue

Your Limo:

Styling Card:
blackLiquid MAKEUP -  glow shaddow titanium
::Exile:: Crazy in Love:Cranberry
EarthStones Genie Earrings - Cognac Amber/Gold
EarthStones Genie Necklace - Cognac Amber/Gold
elymode: makeup - heavy liner 4/13 - teal
[MANDALA]Hoshigaki Earrings/Denim Blue
(L) Blue/Turquoise  [MANDALA] [MANDALA]Anuttra Ring
>TRUTH< Dawson - tahiti


Comments