TrenDing #333 with Glam Dreams, Moondance & Vanity Hair

I was taking my pics for this post in on of my fav places to do pics, since is so nice and well done, is really like been in Paris, got a nice IM, not the dirty ones that I just close and block,
from a gentleman and he asked me kidding a thing, so here you go, is not just the logo what is in the pic :P (btw a nice store were I'll go later to shop)



Now back to work, long time not post for Glam Dreams,
showing today the group gift that you can get at the Mainstore,
is an elegant gown in a nice golden and cream tone with stunning details.

Glam Dreams " Alfonsina " Gown

I'm also wearing from Moondance, a nice jewels set with necklace,
bracelets and earrings, you can change size and colors of gems and metals.
My sweet Tabata never stop amaze me with her creations, now with another must have updo that is so elegant and well done, you can get it @ Tres Chic.

Moondance Jewels Eloise
Vanity Hair::Cocktails-Greedy Pack

Comments