Merry Christmas :)

Another Christmas in SL, too many good things these year, new friends, new opportunities, my modeling career, my blog :), I'm very grateful with all the nice things that I received this year for Xmas, and not judt the lovely gifts and cards from friends, is more than that, are feelings, real and honest feelings, my lovely residents, a lot from more than 2 years, and still there :))), my lovely customers who're always came back to check my new creations, saying sweet words about my works, my friends, real, honest, amazing people from all around the world, all them gives me forces to continue in this magical world that we all together builded and have and we can call it our little virtual home, Second Life!

Merry Christmas to all my Friends, Customers, Residents, readers and followers of my blog, Models, co-workers, to all, my warmest wishes and hope that we wil together for a loooooot more time :)))).

XOXO,
Lua

P.S.: I sent to one of my groups a gifty, to all the readers of the blog, can grab it too, shhhhh is a secret ;), just you will know were is it.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mystical%20Paradise/85/186/27

Comments