Finesmith @ Limited Couture and news!


A lot of news from our fav Jewel designer, Finesmith :)
Before I let you read, just want to say a little thing.
I'm super happy and proud being part of Finesmith, is not just an amazing jewelry brand in SL, is my family, because yula and all the staff and models are just people with the most nice feelings and the best mood, this month I'll have my first year here like a model and never tired of be a part of it and want to be here all the time I can and I allowed.
Thank you yula for be who you are and all the lovely people here.
<333 luv ya all!!!

Limited sets on sale, two Chamonix sets for sale, and still a few left so hurry to get yours.

One is the Vintage Colored (Like the Rehana set)

The other is White Would with Onyx gems

Please note that these are not available in the main store, only at the Limited Couture Venue.

For the Love month...
At the Fan Limited 2 sets of the Heart Catcher
More info here:

Valentine Kick Boots
a lot of colors to choose

And...

*The Zombie popcorn hunt- look for popcorn box in the store to get the gifty and more info about the hunt.

*Don't forget the Finesmith/Gizza Contest

Heartology Sets for the sexy guys

*Also take your group gifts and have fun in your SL :)))

Your limo to Finesmith

Comments