Love doesn't grow on trees


Another MUST have from Finemsith.
This new pieces are just arte works from yula, she never stop impressing me with her unique creations.

This jewel is a tree with gemstones, all together in perfect harmony, to create an unique piece.
And is easy to play with it, just make a copy and attach it to any part that you like of your body, resize it and see the amazing results.

Love doesnt grow on trees face ornament 2
FINESMITH- LOVE DOESNT GROW ON TREES (Big Version)


F I N E S M I T H love is in the details Necklace
Love doesn't grow on trees face ornament 1

FINESMITH INNOCENT HEART- PORCELAIN BROOCH white
FINESMITH- I LOVE TO LOVE PINK BRACELET
F I N E S M I T H- I Love to Love necklace

Your limo to Finesmith
http://slurl.com/secondlife/blackLiquid/87/198/3522

Comments