[sYs] Metaverse

For the Metaverse Pageant were I represented Miss Venezuela 2013,
I did 2 stylings were I was a "Cunaguaro" is a small style of Leopard that is found in Venezuela
and then I transform myself and became a Forest Princess.



I build the set trying to recreate a little a forest from Venezuela, using typical images like:
El Salto Angel (Angel Falls), Cunaguaro, Orquideas (Orchids) and parrots.
Also I made a small history about the ladies who won Miss Universe and Miss World from Venezuela.


I need to Thank deeply 2 ladies that are very important to my in my SL,
Syane Cisse and Systi Cisse, the sweet [sYs] designers and owners.
They are always ready to help me anytime I need it and same with me with them :)
In a short time I ask them to help me with the outfit using something that already they have at the store and changing some parts and textures, and this is what Systy did for me:



[sYs] LUA - armbands
[sYs] LUA - collar
[sYs] LUA - skirt
[sYs] KEIRA  make up V2 (Gold)
Amacci Hair Sione (streaked) ~ Sangria
blackLiquid NAILS - orbital gold
FINESMITH african summer bracelet
FINESMITH SAFARI BRACELET (on the feet)
FINESMITH- BACK TO NATURE earrings
N-core BAREFEET
IKON Lucid Eyes - Eucalyptus (M)

Comments