The MakeUp Artist

First of all, before I show you the artistic makeups that Miss Talyia creates, I need to thank her for supported me and believe in my in my Metaverse Pageant.

She did my makeup for the formal styling challenge, and I just love it, was perfect and exactly that I want.

Thank you so muchhhhhhhh Talyia for do this for me :)

This is the ad that she did for the new makeup set:

"Lua's Elegance", wooot my own makeup :D

 You can buy each color separated and you can mix&match to your own taste
or buy the whole set and have fun creating your look,
also includes eye jewels.

This was my styling for the formal challenge wearing the makeup:
 Lua's Elegance Eyeshadow and Lipstick in Purple and Eye Jewels

Also a few months ago I casted for The Makeup Artist, we received a box full of makeups, tattoos and attachments, this is what I styled and made me pass the casting, YAY!


MA - Get Dirty Full Body Layer (tintable)
MA - Angel of the Void Back Tattoo
MA - Japanese Maple Eye Makeup
MA - Indian Feather Armband Tattoo Gray


Your Limo to the store

Styling Card:
LC Criminal nylon top
!!smesh ~ Leather Mini Skirt
+ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*EARRING4/D L
Blueberry Sena *Mesh* Skinny Belt  Red
GUNS - T3 Walther PP (Right)
LC Assassin leg belts right-
Vanity Hair:Closer-Feux
[sYs] DOOM (Red Spyker) boots

Comments