SAVIAD Preview #14

Before I do the post, I need to say...


For gave me the best news and select me one of the winners 

This means so much because I have almost 4 years blogging enjoying it so much, been selected is a reward that reflects that when you love what you do and you do it the best you can, that is recognized.

I also want to congrat Caoimhe Lionheart and Caryn Ashdene to be in the top 3 with me.

Thank you to all who voted and for the designers who liked what I did with their stunning creations.

Special thanks to SAVIAD team & designers
Aliza Karu from AD Creations
Mila Tatham from *SoliDea FoliEs*
 Soraya Vaher  from Violator

for like what I did, for trust in me, for the big prize and for made me the official Blogger :)

Thank you Natzu, Bodza & Anna :)

and now back to work and still have today until 31st. to get this exclusive items,

Featuring:

*Wicca's Wardrobe
*DESIR
*h.m.a.e.m.
*^^Swallow^^

for SAVIAD:

Wicca's Wardrobe - Spring Flower Dress White
Wicca's Wardrobe - Spring Flower Booties White
Wicca's Wardrobe - Spring Flower Hat

DESIR Celina dress 
Poseway Wind Set

for SAVIAD TIGER ALLEY

 h.m.a.e.m. - Tiger dress's
*^^Swallow^^  Butterfly Neobaroque (item for Saviad)

Comments