Le Petits Détails New Releases


Again Woooot, so happy when saw in the news that LpD have news yay!!!

LpD is a small store, but filled with gorgeous and fun designs, quality products, great textures,mix&match and the passion that Nevery puts in every little detail, that makes for me LpD one of my favs.

Almost feeling the summer now, and this cute outfit is the one that I want to use this summer (if I had this body lol)

*LpD* - *Caroline's Blossom* Shoes
*LpD* - *Mini Moon* Shorts Grass
*LpD* - *Petit* Top Pink
*Les Petits Details* -  Flowers Bag

*LpD* - *Mini Moon* Shorts

*LpD* - *I'm a Cake* Dress in Gold
*LpD* - *Caroline's Blossom* Shoes
*LpD* Skins - *Elisa* Sweet Cherry


*LpD* - *I'm a Cake* Dress


*LpD* - *Paper* Dress Purple
*LpD* - *Caroline's Heart* Shoes
*LpD* Skins - *Elisa* Perfect Jewel
*LpD* - *Little Girl* Bag


*LpD* - *Paper* Dress



*LpD* Skins - *Elisa* Dreamy
*LpD* - *Caroline's Ribbon* Shoe
*LpD* - *I'm a Cake* Skirt Pink
*LpD* - *Paula* Poncho Blue

*LpD* - *Caroline* Shoes Special Collection!

Your Limo To LpD

S  K  I  N  S

Your Limo to Lpd Skins



Styling Cardfor my pics:
Hairs by: Vanity, Exile
Jewles by Finesmith, Kunglers
Eyelashes by MAD

Comments