Manifeste Poses RUUUUUUUUUN!!!


Manifeste's Inventory CleanUp!


In the 2 years I have been creating poses for Manifeste I have adjusted so many poses and made so many custom poses for clients and they were just sitting there in my inventory. 

Now I have decided to do a clean up. There are more than 200 poses available for only L$ 350. 

Some poses may look very similar to poses you have already seen or you already have. Still they are not the same. Hand positions  may have been changed, facing different directions and so on. Maybe you will find your very favorite Manifeste pose and it now fits your favorite outfit because the hands have been changed!

There are also some poses that have never been released. I created them for my own use or they are custom made poses for clients or even some poses I made for special events.

This special pose pack will be available for a limited time only. So grab your chance and own some unique Manifeste poses.

xx July

Note 1: Unfortunately these poses can't be tested on a stand (there are simply too many), but I can guarantee you they all have the quality you are used to getting from Manifeste. 

Note 2: No refunds will be given re. the Inventory CleanUp
pose pack.

Your Fast Limo

Comments