Hunt @ Vero Modero

Hiiii time to hunt at Vero Modero
Our fav brand with amazing prizes for girls and guys :)
and is for all wohooooooo!!!

VERO MODERO EASTER HUNT HINTS
Males
1 Fast and Furious u shall be to find me
2 a guy with no discipline is just a cry for help
3 u better dont push it or u wont find me
4 a confident man should be able to wear some skin
5 lets see that wild side of you and get all crazy so u find me
6 seems  is it true that also men enjoy high couture

Females
7 you dont have to be a queen to have a crown and  find me,just be fashion
8 a trapped bird house may lead u to find me
9 you dont need the whole 9 months to carry me
10 i am not a candy but i look like one and i will comfort you with my gift  when u feel cold
11  let the water run so u can see all crystal clear and get me
12 you might  get invisible but not our gift so come and get it

What are you waiting for, hubts end April 8th,
Your Limo to Vero Modero

Comments