BlackLiquid @ CINQUE

Exclusive outfits from BlackLiquid available @ Avenues CINQUE 5th years celebration.

Pushing the edges with this designs, BlackLiquid created 3 WOW! full sets,
when I say full I mean FULL, because they includes, hair, makeups, eyelashes, shoes and jewels.

blackLiquid OUTFIT- BLOOD DOLL 
(Partial Mesh)

blackLiquid OUTFIT- PICKLED GINGER
(Partial Mesh)


blackLiquid OUTFIT - EXPLOITED DELUXE
(Partial Mesh)
 I have to confess that was a little scared when I did the pic hehe,
the outfit have a loooooot of rats and impressed me but really is an amazing idea from B!
Is what I admire from BlackLiquid, she always is out of the box pushing the limits, she not care about what people say or think, she just use her imagination to make this amazing things in SL.

Cross the limits and get this UNIQUE outfits only @ Aveue CINQUE

Styling Card:
blackLiquid NAILS - orbital iron

Comments