According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), a woman in the United States is diagnosed with breast cancer every three minutes, and every year approximately 50,000 die from this disease.
For this reason we would like to introduce the PRETTY BALD IN PINK Photo CAMPAIGN
This campaign will show some of the most important fashion figures on the grid going bald to show support for the cause.
The idea is not to raise money, but to raise conscience and awareness about a subject that concern us all, to some more direct than to others.
If you wish to take part of this campaign follow this simple steps.
1. Style yourself in any style you would like to portray. Groups, Couples or singles are accepted.
2. Get completely bald, we mean absolutely no hair on your head.
3. IM one of the photographers in the campaign and ask for an appointment and ask him/her for the pink ribbon and add it to the style you already created.
4. Add your image to the flickr group :)
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1738181@N25/ or the MOOLTO Group http://moolto.ning.com/group/pretty-bald-in-pink-photo-campaign
5. Pass the word around and get others interested :D
These campaign will run only on October, so make sure you make your appointment before the month is over.
For a Pink World Without Breast Cancer.
"Pretty Bald in Pink" Campaign Director & Photographer.
House of Europe
Opium Fashion Agency
Kunglers Fashion Designs
Skip Staheli Photographer
C O R P U S™ motion
Costa Rica Sims
Artistry by ~ E ~