Mooore from The Valentine's Diva Hunt/Fashion Freaks Hunt 3

Hiya & Happy Valentines Day :))))
Still have time to get these cute and lovely designs to use them today.

Remember that the Hunt starts here:

 AMERICAN BAZAAR

Hint: You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, hey, hey

AJA Love me Tattoo for face & Body
(face is showed in the pic below)

Your Hint fro AJA
Sit back and cuddle up with me.

>>NEEDFUL THINGS<< DIVA Glasses <3
You can wear them in 3 different options


Your Hint for NEEDFUL THINGS

You will find the Heart behind a Bed of Roses

AIDORU Red Nails

Your Hint for AIDORU
pls handle my heart with some grace... 

[Acide!] I <3 You Piercing
Your Hint for Acide
By mine ( Main floor )


VIRUS
Your Hint for Virus
Home is where the art is
That´s is for now from The Diva Hunt, have lovely day :)

Comments