I'm amazed with the latest release of yula Finesmith, just adore it, is the kind of jewels that I adore to use in RL and now have them in SL, YAY!!!

Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and sun glasses in vibrant colors, with a perfect size to show them with your summer tan and naked hehe, with these sets you not need nothing else to wear :), ok can wear a little something, but honestly the jewels speak by themselves.
I also love the name of each set.

New summer sets in Finesmith designs
different colors to match your summer joy







3 different colors to choose, necklace, earrings, bracelets & Protective glasses.

Ocean Winds with the sunglasses that I looove.

Take your Limo to Finesmith to check the new releases, all the other fantastic designs in the store, the group gifts (join finesmith group to receive them), the 55L sales at thursdays, the Inspirations and Muse contests, the fashion show tomorrow (read my post from yesterday)
and I don't know what else lol.

Comments