My Precious presents...Lorena & Donna

Happy Mother's Day if you celebrate it today :) my warmest wishes to all RL & SL lovely moms :)

If you are looking for the perfect gift today, one of the best places to get it is from Agnes Finney, she released amazing gowns and is a lovely gift to pamper SL moms.

LORENA


Many more colors are at the store now. 
One of the colors is sold for discount til 8 May midnight
You can purchase with store credits now at My Precious
You can also enjoy REDELIVERY service when SL is being strange. 

Other featured items: 
PRECIOUSNESS
Different colors to choose

DONNA

This gown for me is again one of my favs from Agnes, is the perfect dress to feel like a princess in a fairy tale and I adore the color, Champagne.
Delicate lace, embroidered top with delicate roses, high cut at the back, semi transparent fabrics, soft textures, the opera length gloves and the scarf made this gown unique.

More colors available at the store.

New goodies @ My Precious
 (limited time offer)




Your Limo to Agnes Store

Comments