SoliDea FoliEs *SPIRE*


I have to thank all my followers and people who read my blog, without you my blog have no meaning, but also have to thank all the amazing designers who's let me show their creations, I'm very happy with my SL and all that I can do there :)

Symbolically, spires have two functions. The first is to proclaim a martial power. A spire, with its reminiscence of the spear point, gives the impression of strength. The second is to reach up toward the skies, and is often seen as a symbol of the wealth and prestige of the order

SPIRE is the latest creation of Mila  , from SoliDea FoliEs, I'm really impressed with the perfection of this outfit.
In SL we can build torturing prims and using sculpted prims, and you can get dramatic results like this Dress, is just WOW!!!

The set includes: Arm Decors, Leg Decors, Bustier and Skirt, all resizable,
with a soft glow and shines that makes it unique.
In SL we can have this perfect bodies and why not show them using this creation, is elegant and sexy, have organics shapes, covers enough and let the rest for the imagination, and for me is an outfit to be used in a very special occasion and for sure you'll be the center of all the attentions because is a Piece of Art.




Your Limo to SoliDea FoliEs
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tender%20Love/17/89/2727

Also check SoliDea's @ RFL AVENUE
AVENUE at GOL :: Couture of Hope Exclusive Designs :: May 1-31

Comments

  1. ty so much for your kindly words and for this amazing post! hugss :***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tysm for your comment :) is easy do a good job if we have the right tools :)
    My english is not so good but I try to do my best :)
    Thank you for follow me :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment