Real or Surreal?

With the latest collection of Milla you can be SURREAL.
This is totally different that you always see in SL, well in RL also :) but the good thing is that here in SL we can wear anything and why not be super different and wear a Piece of Art made by Solidea Folies?

Take a look wath Mila Tatham sayd who inspired her:

___*SoliDea FoliEs* Surreal Collection___
9 outfit in my surreal mood :***

Escher was my inspiration for this collection.
Thanx a lot to Amazon Silverweb to push me to try this theme. 
The entire collection will participate in the Opium Surreal Show in June!

"lato^2x6 / black ^ lato^2x6 / "

"Plaster of Paris"

"Nightmare"

"Sphere"

"Matamorphose"

"Fly"

"O"

"O II"

I have to thanx with all my heart Nevery Lorakeet from *LpD* for the incredible Alpha Skin "Golden Surreal Skin" she made for me. She's Great!! ty Neve :*

And a big Thanx to my partner Rodroguez Imako, for the amazing fractal I use for the "O" Veil textur, and for allowing me to torture his "O" prim. <3 


All the Collection is available @ the 
*Surreal Collection* Installation @ SoliDea FoliEs 

The Location of all my pisc is the beautifull Installation 
"All Rules Disrupted...... The Chess Revolution"
by Shellina Winkler 
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nordan%20om%20Jorden/20/106/25

And check this gorgeous outfit in Avenue
*SoliDea FoliEs* Seasons of Hope for Relay For Life Event
You can buy it and colaborate with a good cause until May 30th.


Comments