BOSL HUNT

Another Hunt??? Noooo, this is THE HUNT :), just check the amazing designers that will be part of this Halloween Hunt,
there is the Press release:


"Getting into the Halloween Season, and there will be an Awesome Hunt on the BLVD's This year!

Will run from October 17th to October 31st! 

Featured designers include:

*INTERAZZO*JCNY*MEB Fashion*Angel Dessous*Artistry  by ~ E ~*Tres Beau*THE HOUSE OF RFYRE*BeScene Poses*Clio -pret a porter* Bliss Couture*ArtHand*CCD Jewelry*AlaFolie*Kastle Rock Couture* Jolie Creations*Look@me Poses* SF Design*PRISM*HAUTE* FASHION AND TRENDS*

..and More!!"

Here is the Broom that will take you to the Hunt ;)

Join the THE BEST OF BOSL Readers Group, inworld to be informed about the Hunt and all the News that they always have, and follow me too ;)

In SL we have tons of hunts, a lot are free. Some offers good quality products others not that good, for others you have to pay, like for this one, but I don't care because for 50L I can get amazing things from the BEST names in SL and I know that I'll receive good designs.
So save your L$ foir this Hunt that will start soon :)
I'll send more info as soon I get it.
Have fun in your SL ;)

Comments