Les Petits Détails Skins

This sweet lovely lady, Nevery Loraket :), give me 2 soft nice skins that she mades for her store, Les Petits Détails. Her skins are natural, fresh, like in RL, daily makeups with a young fresh look.
In this pic I'm wearing the *LPD* Skin - Virginia in Natural
My Hair is from Truth, >TRUTH< Rayvn - dune, one of the latest releases, I'm in love with this one.
One of the things that I like more form LPD, is that you can Mix&Match all the outfits in an unique way, are colorful, bright, fun to wear.
I'm wearing *Les Petits Details* - Short Blue Belt
*LPD* - Green  Blouse
*Les Petits Details* - Violet cotton Socks
*LPD* - *Les PonPon Ttres Jolie* WHITE
*LPD* Skin - Marie

Visit her store to see all the nice outfits and great deals, poses, lashes,  Skins, Artistic Skins and Eyes.

LPD Blog

Your Limo for the MainStore
LPD @ Maritima


Comments